Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2022: The government of Karnataka has implemented the Jana Sevaka scheme for all the citizens of the state. Through this scheme citizens will get all the necessary services at their doorsteps, they do not have to visit anywhere to apply for the services as it will be done online only. The government wants to make this scheme available in every corner of the state as they want everyone to take advantage of this scheme. You will be provided with all the important information about the Karnataka Janasevaka scheme, process, objective, eligibility criteria, etc. read the full article to know more about it.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The scheme is implemented so that the citizens do not have to visit any government offices to apply for any of the services launched by the government of Karnataka. This will save time and energy for the citizen, as the procedure takes up too much time but through this scheme, this scheme will not take much time and will be easily approach the services launched by the government.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme – Overview Table
|Name of the scheme||Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||All the citizens of the state|
|Objective||Provide all the essential services at the doorstep of the citizens|
Also, Read – Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2022
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Objective
The main purpose of launching this scheme is to provide all the necessary services to all the citizens of the state at their doorstep. So that they do not have to visit any government office to book a slot for the services provided by the government. Through this scheme, the lives of all the citizens are very easy going and it will make sure that all the services are timely reached to every citizen of the state.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Benefits
Citizens will be able to take advantage of the scheme, as it has been launched for their benefit only, here we have discussed the benefits of the scheme.
- The scheme will deliver the services timely at your doorsteps.
- It will make the lives of the natives manageable.
- You do not have to visit any government offices to book a slot as it will be done while sitting at home only.
- The scheme will save a lot of time, energy, and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
- The government has implemented a toll-free number to book slots and it will work from 8 Am to 8 PM.
- Under the RTI Act, you will get all the important information for the scheme online.
- This is very convenient for all the senior citizens and physically challenged citizens of the state.
- There will be volunteers for each scheme that will be allocated to each ward.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
All the citizens of the state will be able to apply for the scheme, as all the necessary services launched by the government will be provided under this scheme. It will be hassle-free work for all the citizens and there are no particular criteria to apply for this scheme. You just have to be a native of Karnata to take advantage of the scheme, and the services provided under the scheme.
How To Book Slot for Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme?
All the citizens of the state will be able to apply for the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme, here we have mentioned the procedure for you.
- Applicants who want to apply for the scheme, have to first visit the official website of Janasevaka, Government of Karnataka i.e. www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in
- After you have visited the site then you have to tap on the Book Slot option, which you can see on the main page of the site.
- After you have clicked the option, then you will be taken to a new page, where you have to enter the district, service, name, and mobile number.
- After that, you have to find the list of the documents, check out the available time slot, and then book the slot accordingly.
- After that pay, the required amount for the particular scheme mentioned on that page.
- Then click on the Get OTP option, and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number enter the OTP.
- By doing this you will be able to successfully book a slot for the scheme.
Procedure to book Slot Via Call Centre
There are different procedures to book a slot for the scheme, follow the steps to book a slot via a call center.
- To book a slot through the call center, you have to first call on a toll-free number 08044554455 and request a particular service.
- After that, the call center executive will explain to you the service that you want to book a slot for and will inform you about the charges, documents, and many other related things.
- Once you have confirmed the booking then a slot will be booked for you.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, you have to show the OTP to the public service at the time of delivery of your service.
- Post that the public servant will visit your home and once you have shared the OTP, then He/ She will guide you to fill out the application form for the service.
- Then the public servant will upload all the documents that are required as per the service you have selected and will also collect the fee required for the scheme.
- After you have completed the procedure you will a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Once the application is processed by the concerned authorities then the citizens will get the certificate/ License to their homes.
- After the whole procedure is completed then the citizens are required to fill out the feedback form for any improvement in the service provided by the government.
Steps to Book Slot Through Mobile APP
Citizens can also book slots via the mobile application, check out the below-mentioned steps to book slots for the scheme.
- To book a slot through the mobile app, first, go to the android play store or apple play store, and download the application.
- After that log in to the mobile application and click on the Jana Sevaka.
- After that, you will be able to look at the services available on the app and click on your desired scheme.
- Once you have selected the service then all the information, charges, documents, and other details will appear before you, click on the confirm option.
- After you have clicked on the option, then slots will appear before you, book any of the slots that you want.
- After you have booked the slot then an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, you have to share the OTP at the time of service delivery.
- After that, the Jana Sevak will be assigned to fulfill the slot and they will visit your home on the given date and time.
- At the time of their visit, you have to share the OTP sent to your mobile number, then they will assist you to fill out the form and upload the required documents.
- Jana Sevak will collect the service fee along with the department fee.
- The citizens will acknowledge via SMS on their registered mobile number.
- After that, once the application is processed by the concerned authority then you will get the certificate/ NOC/ Permission/ License at your home.
- After the service is completed the feedback will be sought for further procedures of the services delivery.
Karnataka Janasevaka List of the services
There are many services that are available under the Karnataka Jansevak scheme, citizens can take advantage of all the services provided under this scheme. Below is the full list of the services.
- Health and family welfare
- Food and Civil Supply
- Karnataka Building and other construction workers’ welfare Board
- Directorate of Economic and Statics
- Karnataka State Police
- Dept for the empowerment of department of differently-abled and senior citizen
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2022: Important Links
|Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Book Slot||Click Here|
|Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2022||www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in|