Laborers of any category working in Odisha state, and if they are engaged in daily labor, they can register themselves under the labor department by applying for an Odisha shramik card. After the completion of the registration process, they will be entitled to benefits under the labor card. Any laborer who makes daily wages or does work related to building construction can register themselves through the portal of the Odisha Department of Labour. Before registering for a labor card, make sure that you have the certificate in which village, town, or place you work as a laborer.
And then the benefit amount is deposited directly into their account. After getting all the registration forms, authorities release the Odisha labor card list. Explore more details concerning the labor card list of Odisha from the post written below.
Table of Contents
Odisha Labour Card List 2023
Building and Construction Worker Department is responsible for releasing the labor card list in Odisha state. There are a huge number of workers living in the state who seriously needs the labor card advantages. Also, these candidates have applied for shramik cards and waiting for the list to announce. The labor card list contains the name of all those applicants who have submitted the application form and are eligible.
Authorities have issued labor cards to the candidate having a name on the list. There are 32 districts in Odisha, and the labor list will announce separately for every district. Interested applicants can download the shramik list from the official portal. Or we will also provide a district-wise direct link here too.
Aim of Labour Card in Odisha
Issuing a labor card has a few important aims that every beneficiary must know. All of these motives are fulfilled after the implementation of this scheme. Check out the purpose of this plan in Odisha state.
- Working Laws of Labour Govt. Support & Organization
- Government aid for Child Working
- Processing or manufacturing boilers and plants laws and rules for Security Proportion Inspection
- Modern Labourer Social Security Scheme as E.S.I.
- Adolescent Professional and Employment Direction
- Adjudgement of mechanical concerns.
Benefits of Odisha Labour Card 2023
Having a labor card in Odisha state gives several benefits to construction and building workers. Odisha labor department offers many advantages through labor cards that are as follows.
- Pension for Recipient
- Medical funds for treatment of Recipient
- Accidental Life Insurance of Beneficiary
- Maternity Advantage
- Loan for development of the house
- Hep in Education finances
- Medical support in case of an accident
- Financial Aid for Skill Upgradation
- Death Advantages
- Economic help to purchase working equipment
- Funds for beneficiary’s daughter’s wedding
- Subsidized Electricity
Eligibility for Odisha Shramik Card
Before applying for the shramik card, we recommend applicants have a look at the eligibility standards given here. Only those candidates can apply for a labor card, who will satisfy all the prescribed rules. If authorities find any application does not meet the requirement, then his/ her registration will be canceled.
- Worker who wants to apply for a labour card should be a resident of Odisha state.
- The age of candidates who wish to register for the card must be more than 18 years.
- The maximum age for applying for an Odisha shramik card is 60 years.
- Aspirants registering for the card must belong to a category of construction labour.
Who can Apply for Odisha Labour Card?
- All those citizens who make daily wages
- Labour working as electrician
- Persons working in private sector
- Craftsman/ Painter
- Those who build houses or buildings
- Labours who work for govt department
An Overview of Odisha Labour Card List
|Name of Post||Odisha Labour Card List 2023|
|Card Name||Odisha Labour Card|
|Official Portal Link||bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in|
|Scheme Initiated by||Orissa Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Mode of Releasing Shramik List 2023||Online|
|Recipients||Construction Labours of Odisha State|
|The objective of the Labour Card||To provide financial assistance to working labor of state|
|Category of Article||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Important Certificate Needed for Registration
In this portion of the article, we have listed the name of some important documents. These certificates will help an applicant to fill in the details of theirs during registration.
- Labour Certificate of Employment
- Age proof of Applicants such as 10th Certificate or Scorecard or Birth Certificate or Any other document assigned by govt. medical department
- Self Declaration Certificate
- 3 Passport size pictures of the candidate
- Form of Nomination
Statistics of Registered Recipients
|District Name||Scheduled Castes||Scheduled Tribes||Male||Female||Total|
How to Check Odisha Shramik Card List 2023 Online
Applicants who have registered for labor cards and now waiting for the list to release can go through with the steps mentioned in the subsequent section of this passage. The illustrated procedure will help applicants to get the list of labor cards of Odisha.
- In the initial step, applicants are required to visit the official portal of Odisha Building & Other Construction Worker Welfare Board.
- Wait for the home screen to load on the screen.
- Now, search for the link of “Odisha Labour Card List 2023” under the “Notifications” section.
- In a moment, a list of Odisha labour card will flash on your display.
- Check your details on the labour list and download it for future reference.
Odisha Labour Card Recipient List 2023
Applicants having problems downloading the labor card list online can now also get it from the direct links presented in this section of the passage.
|Name of Odisha District||Total Number of Recipients|
Method to Check Info from Odisha Labour Card List
- At first, applicants have to open the link of the Odisha labour card list.
- Choose your respective district, and a complete list will flash on your screen.
- Find your name on the list and click the link.
- In a second, the details of your shramik card will be displayed on the screen.
How to Apply for Odisha Labour Card?
Haven’t applied for the shramik card yet? If not, then must read out the procedure of applying for the card through online mode.
- First of all, applicants have to open the official web page on any suitable browser.
- Next, go to the main menu present on the home page.
- Click on the “Download” option from the menu bar.
- A new page will open your screen that contains the list of forms.
- Now, open the form named “Registration Form” from the next page.
- Download the registration form and get a hard copy of it.
- Then, provide all your details like name, date of birth, address, mobile number, etc. on the form.
- Attach the required documents with the application form and submit it to your closest labour department office.
About Odisha Building & Constructions Worker’s Welfare Board
ESI and Node Dept is the department that implements the welfare acts for construction and building workers in Odisha state. These acts have been enacted to provide employment and safety to laborers. The board was formed on the 3rd of January 2004. Labour & Employment Department furnishes aid in the scenario of funeral, death, marriage, maternity, financial help case of skill up-gradation, etc. Construction and building works include repair, generate, pipelines, towers, transmission, irrigation, drainage, tramways, railways, etc.
Some Essentials Links
|Orissa Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Download Odisha Labour Card Form|
Odisha Labour Card List Concerning FAQ’s
Yes, authorities have cleared this point and made it mandatory that the age of the applicant must be 18 plus.
If the worker’s name is not mentioned on the list it means officials have not issued a labor card for him/ her.
Yes, the labor card list will be made available separately for each district of Odisha.
In the essential links section of this post, we have given the registration form link. Get it from there or download it from the official portal.
Different states have different plans for labors living in the state to provide benefits. But this scheme and portal belong to the people of Odisha only.
Odisha Labour Card Helpdesk Details
In case any aspirants have queries concerning this subject then share it with the experts. Details of the helpline are presented as follows. We think that they will solve your problem as soon as possible.
- Toll Free Helpline No.: – +91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013/ 155335
- Helpline Number for Worker – 155368
- Email Address: – firstname.lastname@example.org.